Skip to main content

Hitachi
Contact UsContact Us
History
1953
  • Established Nissin Kogyo in Chuo-ku, Tokyo for the purpose of making vehicle brake parts.
  • Providing a factory in Ueda City, Nagano , start the casting and machining of aluminum brake piston for 4-wheeled vehicle.
1961
  • Moved headquarters from Chuo-ku, Tokyo to Kokubu, Ueda City, Nagano.
1963
  • Commenced assembly of 4-wheeled vehicle drum brake wheel cylinders
1968
  • Engaged in a technological partnership concerning drum brakes with Lucas Industries plc of England (now ZF TRW Automotive) and commenced production of 4-wheeled vehicle drum brakes.
1970
  • Commenced production of 4-wheeled vehicle brake master cylinders and vacuum brake boosters.
1971
  • Commenced production of 2-wheeled vehicle master cylinders.
1973
  • Established M. N. Industry Co., Ltd. (currently Nissin Brake (Thailand) Co., Ltd) in Thailand.
1974
  • Commenced production of 2-wheeled vehicle disc brakes.
1978
  • Commenced production of 4-wheeled vehicle disc brakes.
1982
  • Commenced production of 4-wheeled vehicle ABS (anti-lock braking system).
1985
  • Established Tobu Plant in Tobu Town (present-day Tomi City), Nagano.
  • The rider supported by Nissin won the double title in the WGP 500cc and 250cc.
1987
  • Acquired capital in P.T. Chemco Harapan Nusantara (currently a consolidated subsidiary).
1988
  • Established Findlex Corporation (now Nissin Brake Ohio, Inc., a consolidated subsidiary) in Ohio, U.S.A.
1989
  • Bought out Nissin Muroga Seisakujo Co., Ltd. and Naoetsu Keikinzoku Kogyo Co., Ltd. and converted them into the Muroga Plant and Naoestu Plant.